Basketball Statistics Forum | Foro de las Estadísticas del Baloncesto
Feb 21, 2019, 04:51:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: eBA Encyclopedia: New Terms Added Today !

Home   Help Search Login Register  

BEST BASKETBALL COACHING COURSES for SUCCESS!

Basketball Shooting: Creating Your Shot Off the Dribble ~ COURSE by Hal Wissel

Click here to read the full review
and the full live footage!

No more expensive DVD's and their distribution costs,
no more expensive & time-consuming websites, and no more !

Check out ALL-BASKETBALL FEATURED MOST POPULAR COURSES! or
Check out CoachTUBE ALL-SPORTS FEATURED COURSES!

Recommend O' Site !

coachtube-football-vertical-ad

TOP & BEST BASKETBALL
ONLINE COURSES
for the SUCCSESS!
By the

WORLD’s BEST COACHES

The Read & React Offense

by Rick Torbett

The Read & React Offense by Rick Torbett

To the FULL Review,
Live Footage
& Videos...

Championship Rebounding

by Jamy Bechler

Championship Rebounding by Jamy Bechler

To the FULL Review,
Live Footage
& Videos...

Defensive and Rebound Skills

by Tom Izzo

Defensive and Rebound Skills by Tom Izzo

To the FULL Review,
Live Footage
& Videos...

No Moves Needed

by Christian Mueller

No Moves Needed by Christian Mueller

To the FULL Review,
Live Footage
& Videos...

Coaching Womens Basketball

by Pat Summitt

Coaching Womens Basketball by Pat Summitt

To the FULL Review,
Live Footage
& Videos...

more Popular Basketball Courses...

Urban Meyer and Coachtube

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Basketball Training & Coaching Videos by BesT Coaches • Vídeos de Entrenamiento del Baloncesto por Mejores Entrenadores  (Read 608438 times)
ESB Daniel Ferrero
Administrator

« Reply #89 on: Jan 31, 2019, 09:07:17 AM »

Princeton Basketball Offense
3 Training videos with Lee DeForest

Basketball Training Videos Princeton Basketball Offense by Lee DeForest

with Lee DeForest,
West Jessamine (KY) High School Assistant Coach;
KY Grind AAU Travel Team Head Coach;
former Christian County (KY)
High School Assistant Coach;
2011 State Champions;
former Garrard County (KY) High School Head Coach!

Lee Deforest is a brilliant tactician that has coached the Princeton offense at every level, from high school to Division 1.

Coach Deforest breaks the Princeton concepts into reads and counters. He defines reads as being player-controlled and counters as being coach-controlled. Utilizing this conceptualization, DeForest provides detailed diagrams on a whiteboard and then illustrates these concepts on the court with his team in a 5 on 0 setting. You'll get detailed breakdowns of reads within the offense, counters to defensive strategies, set plays to help you score quickly, and more.

From today's sets including Horns, Spread Offense and Sixers, to old school Princeton sets such as Chin, Circle and Point, you'll learn something new that is easy to teach and easy for your players to pick up. Coach DeForest offers a variety of concepts that any coach can utilize to fit the Princeton offense to their personnel and system.

Princeton Offense 2.0: Reads, Counters, Set Plays - Lee DeForest - Clip 1

Coach DeForest goes beyond simply expanding upon these primary sets to the Princeton offense. He includes six additional plays that will help you enter into the offense, provide scoring looks unique from other options in the Princeton offense, and score through a secondary break in transition. Horns and Sixers are entry plays taken straight from the NBA that can provide some quick hitting options before flowing into the Point series. Lumberjack alters the screening and cutting action of the Chin series before transitioning into an isolated two-man game off the elbow that can allow your players to operate with space.

Coach DeForest's mastery of using diagrams and on-court demonstrators make this training video the perfect set for any coach that is looking to install the Princeton offense. From the basic alignment to today's hottest NBA Entries, this is a must-have for your collection.

Princeton Offense 2.0: Reads, Counters, Set Plays - Lee DeForest - Clip 2

As a coach I have worked at the Division I, NCAA D2, Junior College levels, as well as a head coach at the high school level for 7 years at 4 different high schools. I had an overall winning record as a head coach, and we won a state championship when I was an assistant coach. My passion for basketball started with my father who was a head high school coach for many years after playing DI basketball for the HOFer McBrayer at EKU. My love for the game carried me to play NAIA and JUCO basketball before getting into basketball coaching as the head manager at EKU under Oklahoma State's Travis Ford. Currently, I own and operate BasketballInsight.com as well as serve as an assistant high school coach. Picture from Championship Productions presented by eBA Stats Basketball Statistics Analysis

"... As a coach I have worked at the Division I, NCAA D2, Junior College levels, as well as a head coach at the high school level for 7 years at 4 different high schools. I had an overall winning record as a head coach, and we won a state championship when I was an assistant coach. My passion for basketball started with my father who was a head high school coach for many years after playing DI basketball for the HOFer McBrayer at EKU. My love for the game carried me to play NAIA and JUCO basketball before getting into basketball coaching as the head manager at EKU under Oklahoma State's Travis Ford. Currently, I own and operate BasketballInsight.com as well as serve as an assistant high school coach. ..."

Princeton Offense 2.0: Practice Warm-Up and Breakdown Drills - Lee DeForest - Clip 3

More info & videLee DeFores - Clip 1

Coach DeForest goes beyond simply expanding upon these primary sets to the Princeton offense. He includes six additional plays that will help you enter into the offense, provide scoring looks unique from other options in the Princeton offense, and score through a secondary break in transition. Horns and Sixers are entry plays taken straight from the NBA that can provide some quick hitting options before flowing into the Point series. Lumberjack alters the screening and cutting action of the Chin series before transitioning into an isolated two-man game off the elbow that can allow your players to operate with space.

Coach DeForest's mastery of using diagrams and on-court demonstrators make this training video the perfect set for any coach that is looking to install the Princeton offense. From the basic alignment to today's hottest NBA Entries, this is a must-have for your collection.

Princeton Offense 2.0: Reads, Counters, Set Plays - Lee DeForest - Clip 2

As a coach I have worked at the Division I, NCAA D2, Junior College levels, as well as a head coach at the high school level for 7 years at 4 different high schools. I had an overall winning record as a head coach, and we won a state championship when I was an assistant coach. My passion for basketball started with my father who was a head high school coach for many years after playing DI basketball for the HOFer McBrayer at EKU. My love for the game carried me to play NAIA and JUCO basketball before getting into basketball coaching as the head manager at EKU under Oklahoma State's Travis Ford. Currently, I own and operate BasketballInsight.com as well as serve as an assistant high school coach. Picture from Championship Productions presented by eBA Stats Basketball Statistics Analysis

"... As a coach I have worked at the Division I, NCAA D2, Junior College levels, as well as a head coach at the high school level for 7 years at 4 different high schools. I had an overall winning record as a head coach, and we won a state championship when I was an assistant coach. My passion for basketball started with my father who was a head high school coach for many years after playing DI basketball for the HOFer McBrayer at EKU. My love for the game carried me to play NAIA and JUCO basketball before getting into basketball coaching as the head manager at EKU under Oklahoma State's Travis Ford. Currently, I own and operate BasketballInsight.com as well as serve as an assistant high school coach. ..."

Princeton Offense 2.0: Practice Warm-Up and Breakdown Drills - Lee DeForest - Clip 3

More info & videos

Click here to watch all the 'eBa sketball Training Courses & Videos'

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Pulse aquí para ver todos los 'Cursos y Vídeos del eBA loncesto'

Coach Miguel Xoom
Administrator

« Reply #88 on: Jan 27, 2019, 02:39:23 AM »

Basketball Training Courses & Videos
'2-on-2 Closeout' Drill
NEW TRAINING VIDEO by Brian Dutcher!

( Para la Versión en Español: Ver a Continuación del Vídeo! )

with Brian Dutcher,
San Diego State University Head Coach;
long-time assistant coach to Steve Fisher (Michigan & SDSU);
1989 National Championship at Michigan;
lead recruiter for the "Fab 5" at Michigan;
back-to-back D-I National Runners-Up (1992, 1993);
2x Sweet Sixteen appearances at SDSU (2011, 2014);
10x Mountain West Champions

• About this New (12/29/2018) Training Video
Closeouts and Weak-Side Positioning

Coach Dutcher shows in this training video how to build your defense from closeouts, to weak-side positioning, post defense, double teaming, ball screen defense and more. You'll have everything you need to create a dominant defensive system!

One of the most important aspects of a great defense is the closeout. Coach Dutcher shows three drills to teach technique and weak-side positioning through closeout drills that build from 1-on-1 to 2-on-2. The "Top and Bottom I" drill works on seeing the ball from the weak-side, helping on dribble penetration, and recovering with a good fundamental closeout in a 2-on-2 set up.

More info & videos

'2-on-2 Closeout' Drill NEW TRAINING VIDEO by Brian Dutcher!

Cursos & Vídeos de Entrenamiento del Baloncesto
Ejercicio de 'Cierre 2-contra-2'
NUEVO VÍDEO d
e ENTRENAMIENTO por Brian Dutcher!

con Brian Dutcher,
 Entrenador Principal de la Universidad Estatal de San Diego;
entrenador asistente de Steve Fisher (Michigan y SDSU);
Campeonato Nacional de 1989 en Michigan;
reclutador principal para los "Fab 5" en Michigan;
Subcampeones nacionales de D-I back-to-back (1992, 1993);
2 apariciones de Sweet Sixteen en SDSU (2011, 2014);
10x Campeones del Mountain West

• Sobre este Nuevo (29/12/2018) Video de Entrenamiento
Cierres y posicionamiento del lado débil

El Entrenador Dutcher muestra en este vídeo de entrenamiento cómo construir su defensa desde los cierres hasta el posicionamiento en el lado débil, defensa posterior, trampas y defensa de pantalla sobre el balón: todo lo que necesitas para crear un sistema defensivo dominante!

Uno de los aspectos más importantes de una gran defensa es el cierre. El Entrenador Dutcher muestra tres ejercicios para enseñar técnica y posicionamiento del lado débil a través de ejercicios de cierre que se desarrollan de 1 contra 1 y 2 contra 2. El ejercicio "Arriba y Abajo I" funciona al ver el balón desde el lado débil, ayudando en la penetración del drible y recuperándose con un buen cierre fundamental en una configuración 2-en-2.

Más Info & Vídeos

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • Pulse aquí para ver todos los 'Cursos y Vídeos del eBA loncesto'

HBC Brian Denver
Administrator

« Reply #87 on: Jan 20, 2019, 12:09:34 AM »

Basketball Training Videos
1-on-1 Basketball Defense
TRAINING VIDEO by Geno Auriemma

with Geno Auriemma,
3x U.S. Women's Olympic Basketball Head Coach (3x Gold Medal; '00, '12, '16)
1000+ career wins
Fastest coach to 800, 900 and 1,000 wins, any level, men's or women's
11x NCAA Women's Basketball National Championship Coach
('95, '00, '02 -'04, '09 - '10, '13 - '16)
9x AP Coach of the Year;
8x Naismith Coach of the Year;
7x WBCA National Coach of the Year;
6x USBWA Women's National Coach of the Year
John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching award (2012)
Inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame ('06);
Women's Basketball Hall of Fame ('06);
National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame ('07)
19x Big East regular season and 22x Big East tournament titles

About this Video:
The first key to individual defense is to get into a good defensive stance. The Stance and Slides drill teaches how to get into a good stance and how to move correctly. This mass drill, one that involves the entire team, incorporates fundamental on-ball defense. It shows that even the best players in the country don't overlook learning the basics of stance.

Next is the Zig-Zag drill with a twist from a traditional version of this drill. Each on-ball defender will go through two rounds by guarding the ball to the half-court line. When the first dribbler reaches the half-court line, the defender starts the second round by executing a closeout to the baseline. Containment of the dribble and forcing changes in direction are critical elements that are taught.

More info & videos

How Geno Auriemma Wants Athletes to Play 1-on-1 Defense!<

Defensa 1-contra-1 en Baloncesto
VÍDEO ENTRENAMIENTO con Geno Auriemma

con Geno Auriemma,
3 veces Entrenadora Principal de Baloncesto Olímpico Femenino
de los Estados Unidos (3x Medalla de oro; '00, '12, '16)
Más de 1000 victorias en su carrera
El entrenador que más rápido llegó hasta 800, 900 y 1,000 victorias  
en cualquier nivel, entrenador masculino o femenino
11x Entrenador del Campeonato Nacional de Baloncesto Femenino NCAA
('95, '00, '02 -'04, '09 - '10, '13 - '16)
9x Entrenador AP del Año;
8x Entrenador del Año de Naismith;
7x Entrenador Nacional del Año de WBCA;
6x Entrenador Nacional del Año para mujeres de USBWA
Premio John R. Wooden Legends of Coaching (2012)
Admitido en el Salón de la Fama del Baloncesto Naismith ('06);
Salón de la Fama del Baloncesto Femenino ('06);
Salón de la Fama del Deporte Nacional Americano Italiano ('07)
19x temporada regular Big East y 22x títulos del torneo Big East .

Sobre este Vídeo:
La primera clave para la defensa individual es adoptar una buena postura defensiva. El ejercicio de posición y deslizamientos enseña cómo adoptar una buena postura y cómo moverse correctamente. Este ejercicio masivo, que involucra a todo el equipo, incorpora una defensa fundamental sobre el balón. Muestra que incluso los mejores jugadores del país no pasan por alto el aprendizaje de los conceptos básicos de la postura.
El siguiente ejercicio es el Zig-Zag con un giro de una versión tradicional de este ejercicio. Cada defensor sobre el balón pasará dos rondas marcando sobre el balón en la línea de media cancha. Cuando el primer driblador alcanza la línea de media cancha, el defensor comienza la segunda ronda ejecutando un cierre hacia la línea de base. La contención del dribble y los cambios forzados en la dirección son elementos críticos que se enseñan.

Más Info & Vídeos

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Pulse aquí para ver todos los 'Cursos y Vídeos del eBA loncesto'

BGA Sandra Mirsov
Administrator

« Reply #86 on: Jan 15, 2019, 12:07:16 AM »

The "Cincinnati 1-on-1" Drill
TRAINING VIDEO from Buffalo's Nate Oats!

with Nate Oats,
University of Buffalo Head Coach;
2018 MAC Coach of the Year;
2018 NABC District Coach of the Year;
2x MAC Tournament Champions (2016, 2018);
2013 State Class A Championship (Romulus HS, MI)

Transition Philosophy

In this training video Coach Oats reveals his transition philosophy and he covers his five non-negotiables for transition offense and defense:

• Ball Pressure
• Sprint Back
• Stay in a Good Stance
• Communicate
• Rebounding

Paying mind to all of these will lead to stops on the defensive end and allow your team to push the ball in transition and play at a faster pace.

More info & videos

The "Cincinnati 1-on-1" Drill from Buffalo's Nate Oats!

El Ejercicio "Cincinnati 1-contra-1" VÍDEO de ENTRENAMIENTO por Nate Oats!

con Nate Oats ,
Entrenador Principal de la University of Buffalo;
2018 MAC Entrenador del Año;
2018 NABC District Entrenador del Año;
2x MAC Campeones del torneo (2016, 2018);
Campeonato estatal de clase A 2013 (Romulus HS, MI)

Filosofía de la Transición

En este video de entrenamiento, Coach Oats revela su filosofía de transición y cubre sus cinco aspectos no-negociables para el ataque y la defensa de transición:
  • Presión sobre el Balón
  • Regreso Rápido
  • Mantenerse en una buena postura
  • Comunicarse
  • Rebote

Prestar atención a todo esto conducirá a paradas en el lado defensivo y permitirá a tu equipo empujar el balón en transición y jugar a un ritmo más rápido.

Más Info & Vídeos

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • Pulse aquí para ver todos los 'Cursos y Vídeos del eBA loncesto'

HBC Louis C. Sierra
Administrator

« Reply #85 on: Jan 09, 2019, 06:11:35 AM »

Sets for Motion Offense
TRAINING VIDEO by Bob Huggins!

with Bob Huggins,
West Virginia University Head Coach;
2015 Big-12 Coach of the Year;
2015 Jim Phelan National Coach of the Year;
over 800 career wins (One of only ten coaches ever
with 800 or more career victories);
C-USA Coach of the Decade
& 3x Coach of the Year (1998- 2000);
has led his teams to 9 Sweet Sixteen appearances,
4 Elite Eight appearances,
and 2 Final Four appearances

Before adding any actions, first you must come to understand the 5-out motion offense and be able to teach your players how to properly space, cut, and fill within it. Huggins demonstrates in this training video how to teach athletes proper spacing along with how to utilize the floor to creating ideal scoring opportunities.

Next, Huggins installs some of his favorite motion offense strategies. We'll see how players can use a traditional pass and cut action into a screen away to put the offense into position to curl to the basket or slip the screen if overplayed. With a flex cut, Coach Huggins uses a ball reversal and screen away to create backside action as the ball is reversed. Before filling out, players look to step off the lane line and set the flex screen, creating an open layup concept.

More info & videos

Sets for Motion Offense
TRAINING VIDEO by Bob Huggins!

Posicionales para el Ataque en Movimiento por Bob Huggins!

con Bob Huggins ,
 Entrenador Principal de la Universidad de West Virginia;
 Entrenador del Año 2015 en Big-12;
 2015 Jim Phelan Entrenador Nacional del Año;
 más de 800 triunfos en su carrera (Uno de los diez entrenadores de la historia
 con 800 o más victorias en su carrera);
 C-USA Coach de la Década
y 3x Entrenador del Año (1998-2000);
ha llevado a sus equipos a 9 apariciones de Sweet Sixteen,
4 apariciones en la  Elite Eight,
y 2 apariciones de Final Four.

Antes de agregar cualquier acción, primero se debe comprender el ataque en movimiento de 5-afueras y ser capaz de enseñar a sus jugadores cómo espaciar, cortar y rellenar adecuadamente. Huggins demuestra en este video de entrenamiento cómo enseñarles a los jugadores el espaciamiento adecuado y cómo utilizar el campo para crear oportunidades de puntuación ideales.

A continuación, Huggins instala algunas de sus estrategias favoritas de ataque en movimiento. Veremos cómo los jugadores pueden usar un pase tradicional y cortar la acción en una pantalla para colocar al ataque en posición para cortarse a la canasta o deslizar la pantalla si se está sobre marcado. Con un corte flexible, el Entrenador Huggins usa una inversión del balón y la pantalla para crear una acción en la parte trasera cuando el balón se invierte. Antes de completar, los jugadores buscan salir de la línea del carril y configurar la pantalla flexible, creando un concepto de configuración abierta.

Más Info & Vídeos

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: