Basketball Statistics Forum | Foro de las Estadísticas del Baloncesto
Oct 20, 2017, 09:31:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Basketball SWARM Defense Series at HOOPSKING

News: eBA Basketball Statistics System Book !

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Recommend O' Site !

If you're using AdBlock PlusIf you're using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software, please know that You are free to do so and we shall not try to stop you.
If you're using AdBlock Plus

Just know that, although you are clearly not interested in clicking any of the advertisements on this website, ad-blocking prevents us from continuing to produce the content we do provide free of charge, and we politely request you to kindly ‘whitelist’ our site thereby allowing our harmless and unobtrusive ads to load and the impressions counting to run !.

Thank YOU !
The eBA Team

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: • Basketball Statistics Software • Programa de Estadísticas para el Baloncesto  (Read 352891 times)
drim-tim

« on: Feb 15, 2009, 07:11:24 AM »

Basketball Statistics Software
Programa de Estadísticas para el Baloncesto

• Statistics Basketball Software: All Stats
• Programa de Estadísticas para el Baloncesto: All Stats

( para Traducción al Español= Ver a Continuación )

I downloaded and tried every tracking statistics program I could find, by the way, including My Statistics, TurboStats, StatsNow, StatTrak, Basketball Statistics Program, plus some others I didn't even trouble to download. They all have their good and bad points, now I am trying All Stats...
Can somebody comment his experience with this software ?

Contact= drim-tim at eBA InterMail !
URL=
All Stats Software

The eBA Stats Group at eBA-Stats.com ® is one of the largest non-commercial basketball statistics analysis group bilingual ( English & Spanish ) websites in the world. All our sites, eBA-Stats.com ~ eBAforums.com ~ eBAwords.com ~ eBAclinics.com & eBAblogs.com, has been built as a Basketball in general and Statistics in particular labor of love.
The eBA-Stats.com® Group is becoming a primary source of information and services for basketball coaches at the game statistical analysis area. In our last two years of professional life, the Site eBA-Stats.com® became the quickest and modern road to that information. eBA Stats Group is also in Google +, Facebook and Twitter, and in 3 Basketball Video Channels ! Enjoy it ! In this photograph presented by #eBAStatsGroup #BasketballStatistics Analysis .

The eBA Stats Group at eBA-Stats.com ® (click on the picture to reach the website!) is one of the largest non-commercial basketball statistics analysis group bilingual ( English & Spanish ) websites in the world.
All our sites, eBA-Stats.com ~ eBAforums.com ~ eBAwords.com ~ eBAclinics.com ~eBAsystem.com & eBAblogs.com, has been built as a Basketball in general and Statistics in particular labor of love.
The eBA-Stats.com® Group is becoming a primary source of information and services for basketball coaches at the game statistical analysis area. In our last two years of professional life, the Site eBA-Stats.com® became the quickest and modern road to that information.
eBA Stats Group is also in Google +, Facebook and Twitter, and in 3 Basketball Video Channels ! Enjoy it !

Descargué y probé todo programa de estadísticas que pude encontrar, por ejemplo  My Statistics, TurboStats, StatsNow, StatTrak, Basketball Statistics Program, más algunos otros que nunca me molesté en descargar. Todos tuvieron aspectos buenos y malos, ahora estoy probando All Stats...
Alguien puede comentar su experiencia con este programa ?

Contacto= drim-tim at eBA InterMail !

Visit:
The eBA Basketball & Statistics Encyclopedia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: