Basketball Statistics Forum | Foro de las Estadísticas del Baloncesto
Mar 30, 2017, 02:46:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: eBA System Basketball Statistics Analysis Updated !

Home   Help Search Login Register  

CHAMPIONSHIP PRODUCTIONS LAST MINUTE SALE PROMOTION

Coaching DVDs at Championship Productions

This SALE promotion IS ONGOING !

Check out TODAY's SALE PROMOTIONS! or
Check out CHAMPIONSHIP NEWEST BASKETBALL DVDs!

Recommend O' Site !

If you're using AdBlock PlusIf you're using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software, please know that You are free to do so and we shall not try to stop you.
If you're using AdBlock Plus

Just know that, although you are clearly not interested in clicking any of the advertisements on this website, ad-blocking prevents us from continuing to produce the content we do provide free of charge, and we politely request you to kindly ‘whitelist’ our site thereby allowing our harmless and unobtrusive ads to load and the impressions counting to run !.

Thank YOU !
The eBA Team

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ¶ Basketball Professional Players News & In Search • Noticias y Bolsa de Trabajo de Jugadores del Baloncesto Profesional  (Read 548029 times)
xxl32zone

« Reply #37 on: Jun 27, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »

Basketball Professional Players News & In Search • Noticias y Bolsa de Trabajo de Jugadores del Baloncesto Profesional

LeBron finally takes care of business

He came, he saw and after stumbling in the NBA Finals before, he conquered.

LeBron James can breathe a sigh of relief because at long last, he is an NBA champion.

That was assured after Miami’s 121-106 Game 6 wins in the NBA Finals against Oklahoma City on Thursday night.

Let’s see here, NBA MVP?

Check.

Olympic gold medal?

Check.

NBA title?

Check.

A basketball phenomenon before he played a professional game, the player that signed a seven-year endorsement deal with a certain shoe and apparel company straight out of high school worth $90million , can say he's done it all.

Michael Jordan had to wait seven years before he won a title with the Chicago Bulls.

LeBron James, now 27, had to wait nine years for his.

From an international basketball perspective, King James' finest hour came in Beijing.

And that is going to be hard to top in London.

The USA had Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard and Dwyane Wade and numerous other superstars in their team, but James had a presence that was more commanding than all of them.

No team really came close to the USA in 2008 until they faced Spain for the second time, the gold-medal clash.

The game ranks as one of the best ever played at an Olympics.

The Americans won 118-107, although the contest was much closer than the score indicated.

After breezing through the Preliminary Round and romping to big wins in the Quarter-Finals and Semi-Finals, the United States had to pull out all stops to deny Spain.

James had 14 points, six rebounds, three assists and three steals in that game.

You know what he’s like in action, when he’s playing in the NBA?

He’s the same LeBron with Team USA.

What stands out most about James on the court is the power in his game.

You see this when he’s in the open floor and especially when he’s flying towards the basket with the ball.

One has to be a brave man to try and block a LeBron James dunk.

James’ most commanding performance at the 2008 Olympics, though, came in the press conference after the Americans’ gold-medal win.

He went so far as to tell his teammates, including Wade, where to sit before the assembled media began peppering the players with questions.

James was the unofficial spokesman for that USA team that day, not shy about answering questions or telling the world about the accomplishment of the team and how everyone had pulled together.

He also had kind words for Spain.

The respect that Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski had for James grew at the Beijing Games.

On Thursday, Coach K spoke about his the Team USA leader.

Coach K, a university coach and therefore a teacher, understood that even with all the money in the world, and the individual accolades and the gold from Beijing that James had lacked fulfillment because he’d yet to win that NBA crown.

"I'm proud of LeBron and where he's at right now, and I do think that when you're that great a player, that great a talent, that you learn openly," Krzyzewski said.

"You don't go learn in private. You're out there while you're learning, and while you're learning, you're going to be criticized for the things that you're in the process of learning. ...

“There's some things you cannot learn unless you're in that moment. Like, you can't rehearse it.

"You can't feel it until you're in the moment of a finals, a gold medal game, a seventh game, a national championship. He's been in two of those moments, and I think he's shown in this series that he's learned from those moments."

After pouring in 26 points, handing out 13 assists and grabbing 11 rebounds in Game 5, James was named the NBA Finals MVP.

He deserved the title and the award.

Now USA fans and the rest of the world are in for another treat.

LeBron James, no doubt after giving countless interviews and taking a well-deserved holiday somewhere, will finally turn his attention the Olympics.

By Jeff TAYLOR from FIBA

Visit: The Basketball Statistics Blogs
yamball

« Reply #36 on: Jun 23, 2012, 11:38:37 PM »

Basketball Professional Players • Jugadores del Baloncesto Profesional

Leo’s not done yet

Leo Gutierrez hasn't played in the bright lights of the NBA like some of his countrymen.

Luis Scola, Manu Ginobili, Fabricio Oberto, Carlos Delfino, Andres Nocioni, Walter Herrmann, Pepe Sanchez and Ruben Wolkowisky are all Argentinians that have had their time in 'The League'.

But special basketball careers are not exclusive to the NBA and Gutierrez, whose nickname is 'Cabeza' (Spanish for head) is proof of that.

His is a household name in places like Cordoba, Mar del Plata and Buenos Aires, too.

Gutierrez is, quite frankly, the stuff of legend in Argentina and for different reasons.

Turn the clock back to December, 2010, when the 2.01m sharpshooting forward scored 48 points in a game for Peñarol against Boca Juniors.

In that game, Gutierrez, who was 32 at the time, hit a Liga Nacional record 15 three-pointers.

He surpassed the 13 made by Leo Zanassi in the 1996-97 campaign.

"You don't look for records,” he said.

“It just happens.”

Two years before that, Gutierrez had spent most of his time on the bench at the Olympics in China when the coach at the time, Sergio Hernandez, needed him in a big way.

He called on Gutierrez in the Bronze Medal Game against Lithuania with Ginobili and Nocioni both injured and unavailable.

The South Americans trailed 27-26 nearly three minutes into the second quarter when Gutierrez came off the bench and nailed two momentum-changing three-balls in a row.

Argentina went on to beat the Baltic side, 87-75, and celebrated as if they’d won gold.

"Many people don't know Leo but he has been very successful in our country, winning league titles, earning MVPs, he has been our man there,” Scola told everyone after.

"He was ready for the big shot."

There was also the time in March, two years before.

Argentina were gearing up for the 2006 FIBA World Championship in Japan.

They had beaten the United States in 2002 on the way to the Final in Indianapolis and again in 2004 in the Semi-Finals of the Olympics in Greece.

Gutierrez endeared himself to many Argentinians when he spoke about the American team, saying the version at the time bore no semblance to the Dream Team in Barcelona that the world had fallen in love with.

"We do not have to respect them anymore,” Gutierrez said.

“We do not play against them to take photos - never again."

Only recently, Gutierrez led Peñarol to the Argentina league title with a championship series victory over rivals Obras Sanitarias.

His young teammate, Facundo Campazzo, was named MVP of the Finals but the 21-year-old said afterwards: "I'm not interested in the award.

"For me, the best player is Leo. He gives my game more power on the court and he gives me a lot of advice off the court.

"He's a winner that is worth all the gold in the world."

How special is Leo Gutierrez?

That Liga Nacional championship for the Marcos Juarez-born player - who turned 34 in May - was the ninth of his career.

The latest title was one of the most significant because last year, Gutierrez had an arrhythmia problem.

The veteran had a heart operation which prevented him from playing at the FIBA Americas Championship in Mar del Plata.

The time off the court, perhaps, made Gutierrez love the game more.

The story of his career is still being written.

On Thursday, Argentina coach Julio Lamas named Gutierrez in the 15-man squad for the London Games.

By Jeff TAYLOR from FIBA

Visit: The eBA Stats Group Portal
XYZ212

« Reply #35 on: Jun 15, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »

Greece’s rising star

For someone still a couple of months shy of his 22nd birthday, Kostas Papanikolaou already owns a curriculum vitae that many players can only dream about.

Every year, he’s reaching finals and often he’s winning them.

Consider what Papanikolaou has achieved already.

At the 2007 U18 European Championship, he captured a silver medal and in the same age group the following year in his own country, he helped the Greeks capture gold.

Next, he played two years at the U20 European Championships and in 2009, Papanikolaou and Greece again played at home, this time in Rhodes, and won the gold medal.

The following year in Austria, France edged the Greeks in the title game.

It’s not often that a player leaves the youth ranks and immediately takes a prominent role in the senior team, but Papanikolaou did last year at the EuroBasket in Lithuania.

After impressing for Olympiacos, Ilias Zourous drafted the forward into his squad and Papanikolaou rewarded him with one steady display after another, first in Alytus and then in Vilnius.

Papanikolaou and the Greeks then moved on to Kaunas and accomplished their pre-tournament aim of a top-six finish to earn a trip to the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament (OQT) for the second consecutive time.

After pushing France very hard in the Quarter-Finals before falling, 64-56, the Greeks rebounded with an 87-77 victory over Serbia, who are led by Papanikolaou’s Olympiacos coach, Dusan Ivkovic.

That triumph over the Serbians punched the Greeks’ ticket to the OQT.

Now, Papanikolaou has just completed a season in which he not only won a Turkish Airlines Euroleague crown with Olympiacos, something they achieved despite trailing CSKA Moscow by 19 points late in the third quarter, but he also celebrated a Greek league title after the Reds’ 3-2 series win against giants Panathinaikos.

The season could hardly have been any better.

Now, those three letters that are often associated with promising young players – N-B-A – are often mentioned in the same breath with Papanikolaou.

"The NBA is on my mind,” he admitted.

“I want to play in premier league in the world.

“It's a dream that one day should become a reality.

“I don’t mean that I want to go this year.

“There is no need to do something in a hurry (because) I have more time in front of me…”

Papanikolaou is working on his legend in Greece.

“Besides, I have a contract with Olympiacos. And I want to stay…” he said.

There could not be a better environment for Papanikolaou to learn in, and continue to win, than at Olympiacos.

He was just one of several youngsters to play a significant role in the Olympiacos success story this year.

The club’s future is bright.

Far more pressing is the OQT in Caracas, Venezuela.

He’s already shifted his focus to Greece’s national team.

"Participation in the Olympic Games is another big dream for an athlete,” he said.

“When you have such a challenge ahead, you’re not thinking about anything else.”

The adrenaline is already flowing.

Papanikolaou has seen his country compete in the big tournaments the past several years, including the last couple of Olympics.

He wants to experience that for himself.

“There is fatigue as we have had very little time to rest, but never mind,” he said in remarks to the Greek media.

“The national team awaits us and we must give everything.

“Our work in the pre-Olympic is difficult, but we must do everything to qualify in London.”

A word to the wise – don’t bet against Papanikolaou making it.

By Jeff TAYLOR from FIBA

Visit: The Basketball Statistics Blogs
martin_wall

« Reply #34 on: Apr 20, 2012, 06:04:05 AM »

Allen, Wade open up a can of worms

One of the good things about the Olympics for the United States before the 1992 Barcelona Games was that college players would do anything to put on the USA jersey.

They were amateurs, and to represent America was the highest honor and all that mattered.

It was an opportunity to experience something that most basketball players could only dream about.

The idea that players might receive pay for donning the American shirt wasn't really an issue.

Olympic Games were the ultimate event for any player to take part in, even those who had had the chance to play in NCAA title games.

For the American basketball players, the honor of wearing the red, white and blue was enough.

Now, 2000 USA Olympian Ray Allen and current Team USA star Dwyane Wade have said the players should be compensated.

Professionals began representing the United States at the 1992 Olympics, and Allen played on the American side that captured the gold medal at the Sydney Games.

No one can question Allen's or Wade's love of the game, their competitive spirit or the passion they have for competing in a USA shirt.

But part of what drives NBA players is also their desire to earn money.

So in a way, when Allen said this week that USA national team players should be paid, it should not have come as a surprise.

Nor should Wade’s response when he was asked about Allen’s comments on Wednesday.

"It's a lot of things you do for the Olympics - a lot of jerseys you sell," Wade said.

"We play the whole summer.

"I do think guys should be compensated.

"Just like I think college players should be compensated as well.

"Unfortunately, it's not there. But I think it should be something, you know, there for it."

Both have been involved in charitable works during their hugely successful careers.

Each has won NBA titles.

Wade and Allen are filthy rich, too.

However, Wade doesn’t talk about the scholarships that go to college players.

Considering the soaring costs of a university education these days, most parents of students would say that college players are compensated plenty.

If a basketball player doesn’t want to go to college, he or she should sign a contract to play overseas as Milwaukee Bucks point guard Brandon Jennings did after leaving high school, when he signed for Lottomatica Roma in Italy’s Lega A.

To put on the USA shirt only enhances the reputation of a superstar.

It cements his place in history as an elite player in the game.

When companies look for athletes to endorse products, they want role models.

What better role model is there than a USA Olympic basketball player who gushes with pride about representing his or her country?

With that in mind, Wade and Allen have benefitted from playing for their country.

"Most of the players, and in fact until this comment today, I would have said 100% of them, understand that there's some great value to them individually for participating if they so choose to," USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo told USA Today.

Even if the USA were to pay the players, what would the fee be?

How much money would USA Basketball have to pay?

"When I took over the program in 2005," Colangelo said, "they were in a terrible losing situation financially.

"During the next four years, I quadrupled the revenue, but that only brought us to break even. That covers all of the expenses for the men, women, boys and girls, all the way down. We sell sponsorship, sell tickets to exhibition games."

Wade talked about playing all summer and being tired.

How would being paid make him less tired?

Then there is the issue of the Olympics coming every four years.

Wade has not played in a USA shirt since the Beijing Olympics.

Allen and Wade were bold to speak their minds on a potentially controversial issue.

There will be many an American to disagree with both.

A stance that would resonate with a larger section of the population would be for a member of the USA team to announce he intends to pay his own way to take part in the London Games.

Wade later tried to backtrack on his comments.

He said on Twitter: "I responded 2 a specific question asked by a reporter on my thoughts of Olympians being paid. I never asked to be paid to PLAY.

"What I was referencing is there is a lot of Olympic business that happens that athletes are not a part of - and it's a complicated issue.

"BUT my love 4 the game & pride 4 USA motivates me more than any $$$ amount.

"I repped my country in 2004 when we won the bronze medal and stood proudly to receive our gold medal in 2008 in Beijing.

"It's always been an honor for me to be a part of the USA Olympic family and I'm looking forward to doing it again in London this summer."

By Jeff TAYLOR from FIBA

Visit: The eBA Basketball & Statistics Encyclopedia
FIBA_news

« Reply #33 on: Mar 28, 2012, 11:09:12 PM »

Nike Hoop Summit changes perspectives for world players

The perspectives of 10 young international basketball players will change greatly very soon as the World Select Team roster for the 2012 Nike Hoop Summit is expected to be released this week.

And the future of those top talents will shine a bit brighter just by virtue of having been named to the roster. For the Nike Hoop Summit - taking place on April 7 at the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon - offers international players a chance to change their fortunes forever.

If ever a showcase event can change a player’s future, then it is this annual highlight, which started in 1995 and pits the best 10 American U19 players against 10 of the best U19 players the rest of the world has to offer.

You don’t think one game can have that big of an impact? Just look at Bismack Biyombo. The über-athletic big man from the Democratic Republic of Congo went from a scout's secret playing for Fuenlabrada in the Spanish ACB to a high-rising sensation at last spring’s Summit.

First, he wowed NBA scouts and executives by measuring a 7-foot-7 wingspan despite standing just 6-foot-7 ¾ without shoes. Then Biyombo dazzled those same observers by registering the first triple-double in the Summit’s history with 12 points, 11 rebounds and 10 blocks.

Please, Refresh the Page if You Can't watch the the Preview and the Videos !

Bismack Biyombo records a triple-double,
dominates the competition at the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit

Watch highlights of Congolese forward Bismack Biyombo at the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit International Basketball All-Star Game. Listen in as Biyombo and World Team Head Coach Roy Rana (Canada) discuss the game, Biyombo's record-setting triple-double performance (12 points, 11 rebounds, 10 blocks; First recorded triple-double in Nike Hoop Summit game history) and his possible future in the NBA.

It was all the more impressive that Biyombo was able to dominate against the likes of future NBA lottery picks such as Anthony Davis, James McAdoo and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist – the latter two members of the USA's gold medal-winning team at the 2010 FIBA U17 World Championship.

And it's safe to say that Biyombo's showing played a huge part in landing him a spot in the 2011 NBA Draft lottery – he was selected with the 7th overall pick by the Charlotte Bobcats.

Running down the list of past international participants, it’s hard not to spot some of the game’s biggest and brightest stars. Among them are Dirk Nowitzki (1998), Tony Parker (2000), Luis Scola (1996), Nicolas Batum (2007), Patrick Mills (2006), Yi Jianlian (2004), Wang Zhizhi (1996), Serge Ibaka (2008), Omri Casspi (2007), Andrea Bargnani (2004), Alexis Ajinca (2007, 2008), Bostjan Nachbar (1999, 2000) and Enes Kanter (2010).

A couple of the more recent European players at the Summit are still starring on the old continent but could make their presence felt in the NBA soon, including Donatas Motiejunas (2009) and Nikola Mirotic (2010).

And because of that past pedigree, the stature of the game has grown year after year – though NBA scouts and executives have recognised it as a great chance to see foreign talent since its inception.

“I didn't know how big this game was going to be,” Nowitzki said a few years back. The German star scored a then record 33 points and had 14 rebounds at the 1998 Nike Hoop Summit.

“I had played the Euros (European championship) with my under-16 national team and there were a couple of colleges there. This game was broadcast live on ESPN2 — there were hundreds of scouts there. Without that game, my transition to the NBA wouldn't have been as easy.”

Another future NBA star to shine at the Summit was Batum, who scored 23 points in the 2007 game. And the Portland Trailblazers ace said the event provides a big chance for the international players.

“This experience is big for us because you can make a name in the U.S.,” he said last April.

“You play against the best Americans players so you can show your skills against those guys. That’s what makes this game so special. You can play good in Europe and people can see you there, but if you have a good game against those guys it means you can in the U.S. and the NBA. So it’s a good game for us.”

Batum for his part actually decided against declaring himself eligible for the 2007 draft because he didn’t feel he was ready for the NBA and then was picked 25th in the 2008 draft.

One player from last year’s world team who has a strong chance of making this year’s team as well is Croatian point forward Dario Saric, who also played at last summer’s FIBA U19 World Championship and turns 18 one day after this year’s Summit.

Saric, considered one of Europe’s biggest talents, helped KK Zagreb to the 2011 Nike International Junior Tournament title as MVP – with a triple-double in the final – and has his team back into this May’s NIJT finals.

He would be the eighth player making an encore showing at the Nike Hoop Summit, following Jovo Stanojevic (1995, 1996) Yugoslavia; Aleksandr Bashminov (1996, 1997) Russia; Matthew Nielsen (1997, 1998) Australia; Antonis Fotsis (1998, 1999), Greece; Olumide Oyedeji (1999, 2000) Nigeria; Nachbar (1999, 2000) Slovenia; Ajinca (2008, 2007).

Regardless who plays for the World Select Team, those 10 players will have a different perspective and chance – just by being connected to this game.

By David Hein from FIBA

Visit: The eBA Basketball Statistics Clinics ONLINE
maxibasket

« Reply #32 on: Mar 15, 2012, 02:50:08 AM »

Bring back Jung for one final bow!

Very few players have an enormous individual influence in guiding their team’s fortunes in basketball, essentially a team sport. Fewer are those whose absence from a roster has a detrimental effect on the team from reaching its set goals, which otherwise seem within the grasp.

There are not many occasions in more than a decade-and-half now that Jung Sunmin hasn’t been a part of the Korean women’s national team. And every time she has donned the famous blue-and-white jersey, her presence has had a talismanic influence on the morale of the team, her contributions prolific in all departments of the game.

More significantly, when the 1.85m forward/centre has been out of the team – incidentally only on two occasions in this period – the Korean team has failed to meet its target.

As Korea prepare for the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament (OQT) for Women in Turkey, one’s thoughts are firmly on how Jung Sunmin can contribute to the team’s progress, or for that matter if the team can cope with her absence, which it has failed to do in the past.

Jung Sunmin made her debut for the Korean team as a strapping youngster barely out of her teens in the first half of the 1990s and went on to become the first Korean to play in the hallowed WNBA. We’ll come to her contributory part later.

First, let’s look at what happened to Korea when Jung Sunmin was absent from the roster in the recent past.

In 2006, she was out of the national team for the first time in more than a decade when Korea finished out of the medals for the first time in history at the Doha Asian Games.

More recently, at last summer's 24th FIBA Asia Championship for Women, one’s thoughts were firmly on whether she would have made the difference between silver – which Korea won – and gold, which would have given them an automatic entry to the 2012 London Olympics.

I am not very sure if China could have managed to clinch the Gold Medal Game if Korea had had Jung Sunmin to lead their defense with composure and character. Just as I am not sure if she would have conceded the space to Miao Lijie to fire her three-pointer, nor if she would have committed the foul that took Nan Chen to the free-throw line, and China to 2012 London Olympics.

I said it then on the day of the Final, and say it again - those were the only two moments of superiority China had in that crucial game. Could it have been different if Jung Sunmin was present? A question that’ll remain unanswered forever.

Korea could do well to avoid more unanswered questions emerging out of Turkey by simply including Jung Sunmin.

There will not be many who can question such a call for Korea’s most capped player. For the simple reason that she has been scorching the WKBL stats defying her aging limbs.

When the WKBL's regular season came to an end last week, Jung Sunmin had averaged 16.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game while leading the KB Stars to the play-offs. Stats which are as good as when she donned the national team colors.

Of course, Jung Sunmin has expressed her intentions to stay away from the national team.

“Keeping the future of the Korean team in mind, I don’t want to stop a youngster’s career,” the 37-year-old had said while announcing her 'retirement' last year.

But I am sure contributing towards the team qualifying for the Olympics is one sure way of showing the correct path to the future for Korean basketball. It’s worth recalling Jung Sunmin for one final bow!

So long…

By S Mageshwaran from FIBA Asia

Visit: The eBA Basketball Statistics System BOOK
Jean F Mirsov

« Reply #31 on: Feb 28, 2012, 07:04:26 PM »

Marc Gasol deserves the praise

For those who know Marc Gasol and have seen him grow into one of the elite centers in both international basketball and the NBA, it’s no surprise the 27-year-old is getting recognition.

He deserves it.

Marc will make his first appearance in an NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, while this summer he’ll play at an Olympics for the second time.

He and his brother, Pau, will be at the London Games and help Spain challenge for the gold medal.

Sit back and appreciate what the 2.16m pivot has become.

Yes, Marc has plenty of size, but also plenty of determination.

He needed all of the latter during the 2005-05 and 2005-06 campaigns with Barcelona in Spain's ACB and the Euroleague.

Battling weight issues and injuries, his career was grounded.

While Pau’s NBA career was taking off, scouts were writing off Marc’s chances.

But Marc caught a major break when back problems forced Fran Vazquez to withdraw from the national team before the 2006 FIBA World Championship in Japan.

He had played just enough minutes that season with Barcelona to merit consideration for a spot in the preliminary squad and Pepu Hernandez decided to take him with the team to the Far East.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Marc played a solid role off the bench, averaging 5.5 points and 3.2 rebounds in Japan.

With Spain needing a low-post presence to battle Sofoklis Schortsanitis and Greece’s other giants in the Final following a tournament-ending foot injury suffered by Pau in the Semi-Final triumph over Argentina, Marc Gasol played 17 valuable minutes.

He helped Spain capture their first major honor in international basketball, a gold medal in Saitama.

Then, taking the advice of his brother, he opted not to return to Barcelona but instead join Akasvayu Girona and play for Svetislav Pesic.

There, Pau had said, he would be assured of minutes.

Marc showed enough in that solid 2006-07 campaign, when the team won the FIBA EuroCup, for the Los Angeles Lakers to burn a second-round pick on him that summer.

He was taken 48th overall - not nearly high enough to cross the Atlantic and attempt to start his NBA career.

The center remained in Girona for another season and in February of 2008, the Lakers sent his draft rights to Memphis in a trade to acquire his brother.

Marc left no doubt about his NBA potential in the 2007-08 campaign, dominating game after game and leading the team into the Eurocup Final.

He was named ACB Player of the Year.

Marc then travelled to Beijing with Spain and made his Olympic bow, helping the national team finish runners-up to the United States.

"I've always said that I am a fan of Marc because of his seriousness, commitment, enthusiasm and talent," said Aito Garcia-Reneses, who coached Spain in Beijing.

Every year that has followed those Olympic Games, Marc has gotten better, and so have the teams that he has played for.

With Spain, he won EuroBasket gold medals in 2009 and '11.

Last season, Marc led the Grizzlies into the NBA playoffs where they upset San Antonio in the first round.

"I'm not surprised at all that he has become an All-Star," Aito said.

Today, Marc is the Memphis Grizzlies' all-time leader in career field goal percentage (53.7%).

He’s a great rebounder, and passer.

Marc blocks shots.

He is an All-Star that is getting better and better.

There have been plenty of cynics, including when Hernandez included him in Spain's World Championship squad nearly six years ago.

Even after the Lakers drafted him, Marc got the feeling that he had no future with the team.

"Nobody wanted me at first," Marc said after signing a lucrative contract extension with Memphis in December.

"The Lakers said you can show up for training camp (in 2007) and we'll give you a practice jersey.

"But they never told me to come here and be part of the team. They never offered me that."

For those who know Marc, the praise and recognition that is coming his way will not change who he is.

By Jeff TAYLOR from FIBA

Visit: The eBA Stats Group WITH YOU on Google PLUS
ob212server

« Reply #30 on: Feb 18, 2012, 12:01:18 AM »

Hey guys, take an extra time to decide your future

There are different ways to build up a career. When a young player is good enough to think he will become a professional basketball player he may have to choose his own way.

That’s what Fred Duarte has just decided. Without a clear destination in the Brazilian National league (LNB), the 20-year old forward stepped out of the box and flew to the United States to join the NEO College, in Oklahoma City, Ohio.

He’s not the only one there. Actually, according to the University website, there are other four Latin Americans such as Duarte; fellow countryman Cesar Mapeli, two Puerto Ricans Felix Davila, Joel Quiñones and the Chilean Gerardo Isla.

However, Duarte has something special.

Besides his basketball abilities, Duarte has a small advantage over many other players that could also become a disadvantage should he fail to improve as he’s expected to.

There is such a close resemblance between him and Anderson Varejao, fans even thought the youngster was the centre’s brother. And that could have helped him make things easier when he went back to Brazil after a two-year experience in Spain’s third division.

Duarte was selected as the Brazilian Development League’s MVP playing for Flamengo, last December. The 1,95-metre player helped his team with a double-double in the final as Flamengo beat Bauru 70-68.

The Brazilian Development League was played for the first time last year and is expected to help U-21 players to develop before they make it to a professional team. It’s also supposed to be good for coaches, including the National team coach Ruben Magnano, to detect future stars and participate in their development.

Flamengo was the best out of the 16 teams and Varejinho, as he is know in Brazil, was the best player, rebounder and scorer of the tournament. However, Flamengo decided not to extend his contract. And no other Brazilian team hired him.

The best U-21 Brazilian player was ignored by the professional teams.

Varejinho -little Varejao in Portuguese- dreams of playing in the NBA as Varejao has been doing since 2004. But before he makes it to the big basketball, he will have to improve his physicality and shooting.

In Latin America there are many ways to build up a career. Some kids decide to stay in their own countries, while others even travel away from their hometowns to find new options.

Duarte has chosen to play in the North Eastern Oklahoma College in 2012 and 2013, but only after having played in Spain three years ago and in Brazil. The forward expects to play in a bigger college in two years time.

Some young players choose Europe as their destination. There are only few cases to tell about in which a Latin American youngster started his professional career in Europe and was able to develop his game. Duarte was one of them.

Duarte has the talent but has so far failed in choosing his way. After playing in Spain, he went back to Brazil and has now changed again. Will this be the right choice?

Martín Seldes from FIBA

Visit: The eBA Stats Group WITH YOU on Facebook !
xxl32zone

« Reply #29 on: Dec 06, 2011, 12:59:19 AM »

Is old-fashioned back in fashion?

Remember when most teams started two post players, and their guards were the ones who took the outside shots?

That seems a like a long time ago. Over time, more and more big guys have shown the ability to shoot the ball – guys like Dirk Nowitzki, David Andersen, Pero Cameron, Ersan Ilyasova, Chris Anstey and Mirza Teletovic have changed the way teams have to be defended.

National teams have also started to go smaller and quicker. Tired of seeing their bigs swarmed, the USA has used Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James and Kevin Durant in the power forward position to create enormous speed mismatches.

Linas Kleiza led Lithuania to the bronze medal in Turkey from the 4-spot, Dusko Savanovic spread the defences mercilessly for Serbia, while Mika Vukona showed that even a 198cm athlete can get the job done.

Turkey went big on their way to the silver in 2010, but they did it with Ilyasova and Hedo Turkoglu a constant threat from long range.

Wherever you look, mobility and shooting in the frontcourt are keys to successful teams.

One of the few places where the traditional centre and power forward roles are still largely intact is the USA. Given the style of the NBA, being able to overpower your opponent is still a very effective advantage to have.

And that’s the style the Australian national team is trying to bring back into vogue with San Antonio Spurs assistant coach Brett Brown in charge.

Spain were near unbeatable with the Gasol brothers and Serge Ibaka patrolling the paint, but the level of talent the European champs possess suggests they could succeed playing any number of styles.

So what about Australia, can it work for them?

The Boomers are a little way off challenging Spain, the USA and Argentina. But they would like to think their young guns can compete with the likes of Serbia, Lithuania, Russia and Brazil.

Coach Brown is building his team around the middle – Andrew Bogut and Aleks Maric. His vision is a team that pounds the ball inside to its big men, with sweet-shooting guards around the perimeter to capitalise on any double teams.

Brown, of course, knows this plan well from watching the Spurs dominate most NBA opponents. The big problem the Boomers face is their lack of knock down perimeter shooters in the backcourt.

Wingmen Brad Newley and Joe Ingles have been very inconsistent from the perimeter in recent years. Point guard Patty Mills is streaky and somewhat unreliable, his back-up Damian Martin a work in progress from deep.

St Mary’s star Matthew Dellavedova, once thought of as a knock down shooter of the future, barely hit a shot in the FIBA Oceania Championship, while the Boomers’ best marksman, small forward Dave Barlow, rarely sees minutes in Brown’s rotations.

Perhaps the only guard who could step into the shooting black hole is American Kevin Lisch, an import for the Perth Wildcats in the NBL, who recently got engaged to an Australian lass. But naturalisation is still in the pipeline.

Australia was the second highest scoring team at the Beijing Olympics, knocking in over 90 points a game.

The key to that success was that their four most accurate perimeter shooters were big men – Bogut, Anstey, Andersen and Mark Worthington – and their offence was played largely above the foul line.

That allowed Newley and Mills to exploit their speed to get into the abundant space created by the positioning and ball movement in the offence.

The plan is different now, and Brown is more interested in the bigs doing their work inside, and the guards making things happen from outside – the way it used to be. Guards are regularly in the corners, further clogging the driving lanes.

The plan didn’t work at all in Turkey in 2010, but this past season the Boomers went 7-3; a 3-0 sweep of New Zealand to qualify for London, and a 4-3 European tour.

Sounds good, but with five of those wins against undermanned China, Great Britain and a Tall Blacks team missing Cameron, Phill Jones and Craig Bradshaw from the 2010 FIBA World Championship, the jury is still out.

Can the Boomers get back to the top eight with their traditional inside-out style? Can Bogut and Maric dominate international level opponents in the low post, or are they better suited in different roles?

The Boomers are young, but they have experience and much is expected in London. Are mobile, outside shooting frontcourts essential in international basketball nowadays, or is there still a place for two inside players on the floor at the same time?

We will most likely find out in London, and success-starved Australian basketball fans are praying that this trend has come full circle.

Paulo Kennedy for FIBA

Paulo has joined FIBA team of columnist with fortnightly column called 'The View from Downunder', an opinion column looking at pertinent  issues in the world of basketball from an Oceania perspective, perhaps different to the predominant points of view from columnists in North America and Europe.

Visit: The eBA Stats Group WITH YOU on Twitter !
gentleball

« Reply #28 on: Nov 24, 2011, 02:14:10 AM »

Navarro’s brush

If Juan Carlos Navarro is “an artist" as his Spanish national team coach Sergio Scariolo described him this summer, then he has created one masterpiece after another in his glorious career.

In the land of Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dali, Navarro has year after year, since bursting onto the international basketball scene in 1998 with Spain's junior teams, painted many a beautiful picture.

As an 18-year-old, Navarro shot 43.8% from long range and averaged 14.9 points in Spain’s European Championship-winning campaign in Varna, Bulgaria.

The next year, at the World Championship for Junior Men in Portugal, the 1.92m shooting guard averaged 18.6 points as Spain won gold again. In that 94-87 title game win over the United States, Navarro had 25 points and six assists.

You might call these great works of art ‘Navarros’, and there are plenty to talk about.

Two stand out in the last six years.

At the 2006 World Championship Final, with Spain missing their tournament MVP Pau Gasol, Navarro hit four shots from the arc and finished with 20 points in a 70-47 blowout win over Greece.

His display at EuroBasket 2011 may have been the 31-year-old’s finest as he poured in an average of 18.7 points per game and was the MVP.

In one game, the Semi-Final Triumph over F.Y.R. of Macedonia, he had 35 points.

Knowing that Navarro will play at his fourth straight Olympics next summer in London is cause for celebration.

We’ll see his trademark sprint onto the court before the opening tip, when he darts from player to player, referee to referee, to shake hands.

That, effectively, is Navarro on the grid, revving his engine.

We’ll see a superstar in the prime of his career, backing down from no one, a player always ready to step up and take the big shots.

We’ll see a true Spanish basketball icon in London.

Three of his new Barcelona teammates raved about Navarro as a player, and a person, to FIBA.com.

“He is one of those guys that under pressure never changes his mentality, that he’s going to score,” point guard Marcelo Huertas said.

Huertas is also the point guard of Brazil’s national team and will be at the Olympics, too.

“He can do amazing things,” Huertas said.

“It’s a privilege to play with him.”

Chuck Eidson, who led Lietuvos Rytas to a Eurocup title and also reached last season's Euroleague championship game with Maccabi Tel Aviv, said: "I tell people all the time, as good as he (Navarro) is on the court, he's as good a guy off the court - which is rare.

"Usually the guys that are really good, well, they're not so much fun to be around.

“But he's a really good guy.

"In terms of basketball, you just get caught ball watching because he is that good and he's that much fun to play with.

"He's amazing."

Then there was CJ Wallace.

"Obviously he's a great player, but more than that, he's a great guy,” Wallace said.

"You would think that maybe a guy who I think is about to become the Euroleague's all-time leading scorer (Navarros’s 2,690 points trailed Marcus Brown’s 2,715pts going into this week’s game at Galatasaray) - he can't go anywhere in Spain without being mobbed.

"He's super humble, jokes around with everyone, plays games with everybody and is really, really helpful."

Truth be told, if there is one thing that Navarro does not relish, it’s answering questions about his talent, and his achievements.

He’d rather let his play do the talking.

When asked if the EuroBasket 2011 MVP award had in a way confirmed his status as one of Europe’s greatest-ever players, though, there is a glint in his eye.

"My life hasn't changed that much,” he said to FIBA.com.

“It seems that now, more people know me more than before but it's been a couple of years that I've been doing things well.

“But without a doubt, to win the MVP was a very important achievement in my career.”

The experience in Lithuania was, he admits, something never to be forgotten.

“Certainly to have won the MVP and defended the European title was all the more special,” he said.

“The years go by and to remain at the top and give that extra in the Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals and Final for me is a matter of pride."

By Jeff TAYLOR from FIBA

Visit: The eBA Stats Group Channel on YouTube
groundball

« Reply #27 on: Nov 12, 2011, 06:19:27 AM »

Steph’s Cumming on in leaps and bounds

Rushing between work, university, homework and training is not the life most people imagine prospective Olympians leading, but that’s the reality for Australian young gun Steph Cumming.

The Melbourne native has long had a love of basketball.

“I was six. My big brother played, so I did,” Cumming said of her introduction to the sport.

“When I was a little girl I just did everything he did. If he played with trucks, I played with trucks! Then a couple of my best friends from school were playing in a team so I went to training and I loved it.”

“It’s pretty much all I do now days, it’s a pretty good life,” she added.

That’s not exactly true.

Just 21, Cumming made her debut for the Australian Opals this past off-season, touring China to face Brazil, New Zealand and the host nation, before facing China in a three game series in Queensland.

While that was a busy time, it pales into comparison to Cumming’s normal schedule.

“I work for Rowville Sports Academy coaching the kids there, because basketball is part of their school curriculum,” she said.  “And I’m studying teaching at university which is three and a half days a week.”

Then comes the basketball, where she is an emerging star for the Dandenong Rangers in the WNBL.

“We have Monday, Tuesday and Thursday team training, weights two times a week, and then I usually do two individual sessions a week. And then we have Pilates we do with our strength and conditioning coach once or twice a week.”

That’s not enough for Cumming though, who realised during her introduction to the international game that there is plenty to work on if she wants to crack the full strength Opals team.

“It shows you how much you really need to keep working on your game,” she said.

“If you’re good at one thing they can shut it down, so you’ve got to work on other ways to score or create. If you don’t have it you can’t play at that level.”

Having played at the 2009 FIBA U19 World Championship and this year’s World University Games, 178cm Cumming realises she needs to be able to get her shot off quicker and hit with greater regularity.

For that reason, despite the busy schedule, Cumming is spending plenty of time working on her shooting.

“I’m now working on my quick release, and my catch and shoot running in transition,” she said.

“I’ve been going down before training each day, just trying to get lots of shots up, to get a rhythm and work on my technique.”

It’s working. Cumming hit just 3-of-26 from three-point land at the 2009 FIBA event, but since then her percentage in the WNBL has risen each year from 29 to 34 to 38 and now 40 per cent so far this season.

While she acknowledges many players she has to compete against on the international stage have the luxury of being full time basketballers, Cumming doesn’t begrudge it.

“You’ve just to do what you’ve got to do,” she said frankly.

“They’ve got those opportunities to go around the world and play, they can get so much game time and training time. So I’ve just got to find time to get the training I’ve got to do in.”

Instead, she is appreciative of her circumstances allowing her to dedicate significant time to improving her game.

“I have uni holidays over summer and Victoria University have an elite athlete program so I can save up all my placements and do them when I have time.”

And that helps her edge closer to the destination she is really chasing.

“Eventually Id like to make the national team to play at an Olympics or World Championship. That’s off in the future at the moment, but hopefully I can get there.”

Paulo Kennedy for FIBA

Paulo has joined FIBA team of columnist with fortnightly column called 'The View from Downunder', an opinion column looking at pertinent  issues in the world of basketball from an Oceania perspective, perhaps  different to the predominant points of view from columnists in North America and Europe.

Visit: The eBA Stats Group Basketball Books & DVDs STORE
Coach Marty

« Reply #26 on: Oct 15, 2011, 09:52:43 PM »

The View from Downunder: What is up with Tom Abercrombie?

Thomas Abercrombie’s performance at the FIBA Oceania Championship was much-talked about Downunder.

After he had starred at the 2010 FIBA World Championship many fans were expecting him to be a real thorn in Australia’s side. Instead, he averaged less than four points per game and shot the ball at 31%.

While the focus was placed on the Boomers’ efforts to negate Abercrombie, there is more to it than that.

In New Zealand’s 12 games this international season, the 24-year-old scored in double figures just three times.

At the World Championship he averaged 12.7ppg in six games and scored 23 against Lebanon, 19 against Spain and a composed 13 against Russia in a low-scoring Eight-Final.

So what is up with Tom Abercrombie?

Kirk Penney summed it up well during the Oceania series.

"Tom is a very opportunistic, he is very athletic," Penney said. "We have got to play better defence to get him better opportunities.”

If you watch Abercrombie’s past performances at both club and international level he seems to ‘fall into’ his points, rather than going out of his way to get them.

That worked fine when he was unknown and not on opponents’ scouting lists.

But once coaches started pouring over tape to see how to stop the 1.98m jumping-jack, they found the solutions to be much easier than imagined.

The Tall Blacks run few plays for their small forward, leaving him to score on ball rotations, broken plays, offensive rebounds and spectacular fast breaks.

The Boomers paid attention to this and limited Abercrombie to just 16 shots in three games.

The attention he received across the international season was certainly something new for Abercrombie.

“I haven’t really experienced that too often,” he admitted. “Really needing to step up and not being able to is a new feeling, and not a very good one.”

What’s the solution? “I just have to learn, train harder and make myself a better player,” he added frankly.

There is more too it than that though. Abercrombie needs to change his mindset, and this NBL season he has the perfect chance to do that.

Last season his New Zealand Breakers claimed their first title in Oceania’s premier competition, but the departure of Penney to Fuenlabrada in Spain makes the task of repeating a tough one.

The Breakers still have talent in Mika Vukona, CJ Bruton and imports Gary Wilkinson and Cedric Jackson, but to top the table they need Abercrombie to be a major player, not a role player who steps up when the opportunity presents.

Abercrombie must take upon himself to regularly find ways to create scores for himself more regularly, attack seams and make space for his pull-up. If he does both club and country will benefit.

“Consistency is the big one,” Abercrombie acknowledged when asked where he needs to improve.

“Obviously with Kirk gone I need to become more consistent as a scorer, making sure I am able to bring it every night, and keep working on my outside shot.”

His drive to become an aggressive-minded scorer showed some promising progress in Round One of the NBL.

On opening-night he scored 25 points on 8/11 shooting against the Gold Coast, with only two shots coming outside the paint. He was certainly in attack mode.

Two nights later, he would be more patient as Jackson took the lead with 28, but Abercrombie nailed both his three-point attempts on his way to 11 points.

In typical fashion he restricted dual-Olympian Glen Saville to 1/4 shooting, impressively refusing to let the bull-strong veteran post him up.

That is a reality, while he will undoubtedly improve his scoring,  the Auckland-native will always be a defensive stopper first and foremost.

Forgotten in the Tall Blacks’ loss to Australia was that Abercrombie kept Brad Newley to just 6.7ppg at 32%.

What’s up with Tom Abercrombie? He is just a young man coming to grips with some extra attention, and early indications are he is ready to take that step.  

“What you want as a basketball player (is) to keep getting better, keep moving up and improving, and I’ve been able to do that to an extent,” he said.

“I’ve just got to make sure I don’t settle for what I’ve done so far and I keep pushing the envelope.”

Perfect.

Paulo Kennedy for FIBA

Paulo has joined FIBA team of columnist with fortnightly column called 'The View from Downunder', an opinion column looking at pertinent  issues in the world of basketball from an Oceania perspective, perhaps  different to the predominant points of view from columnists in North America and Europe.

Visit: The eBA Basketball Statistics Great Debate
Coach SMF

« Reply #25 on: Sep 30, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »

Five of the best from 2011

As another summer of international basketball draws to a close, we thought we would discuss some of the players having taken the five continental championships by storm and who, bar injury, will carry the hopes and dreams of their countries at next year's Olympics.

One way of taking a look at the top players from this summer’s men’s continentals is to come up with an All-Star Five team, uniting the best players from all five tournaments. With MVPs having been named for four of the tournaments, the first four players on our list are Juan Carlos Navarro (Spain) for Europe, Luis Scola (Argentina) for the Americas, Yi Jianlian (China) for Asia and Saleh Mejri (Tunisia) for Africa. For the FIBA Oceania Championship, which did not elect an overall MVP, our vote goes to Patty Mills (Australia).

Thirty-one-year-old Juan Carlos 'la Bomba' Navarro made pretty much all of Spain's opponents' lives a misery scoring just under 19 points per game, much of which came his inch-perfect three-point shooting, which was arguably the best of any player in the world this summer. Navarro peaked whenever his team needed him to, peaking as the tournament reached crunch time. Especially memorable were his displays in the Quarter and Semi Final against Slovenia and FYR of Macedonia in which he scored 17 and 19 third quarter points respectively.

Another veteran having been red hot this summer is Luis Scola. In a record-breaking 2010 FIBA World Championship, Scola was unanimously elected to the All-Star team in spite of Argentina only finishing fifth. In a 2011 team that saw the addition of Manu Ginobili and Andres Nocioni, Scola remained Argentina's go-to guy as he finished the tournament’s top scorer, averaging 21.4 points per game. In the final, Scola poured in 32 points against Brazil to help Argentina reclaim the continental title that has eluded them for a decade, in front of a jubilant home crowd.

Asia's answer to Scola is Yi Jianlian, who was also the main man in his team reclaiming the continental crown in front of a massive home support following a painful period of drought for Chinese basketball. Yi secured five double doubles - averaging more than ten in both points and rebounds - as the Chinese went all nine games undefeated. The Chinese reclaimed the title off Iran, who had triumphed on the two previous occasions. Like Scola, Yi kept his best for last as he clocked up 25 points and 16 rebounds to overcome Jordan for gold.

Another big man having had a huge summer is 2.17m Salah Mejri, who was instrumental in Tunisia winning their first ever Afrobasket title. The little known 25-year-old, who plays his club basketball for the Antwerp Giants in the Belgian league, was dominant throughout the tournament. His 12 defensive rebounds in the final (from a total of 15 on the night) restricted the Angolan scoring machine to their lowest points total in the tournament, helping carry his team to victory. The win ended Angola’s 12 year total dominance of African basketball and qualified Tunisia for a first ever Olympic Games.

While not having picked up an official MVP award, Australia’s Patty Mills proved yet again that he ranks among the best point guards in international basketball as he helped mastermind Australia’s whitewash of New Zealand. Mills arrived on the big stage at the Olympics in Beijing as he scored 22 and 20 points against Argentina and eventual winners USA. It is difficult to believe that Mills is still only 23 years old. He was voted best player of this summer’s series opener with New Zealand during which he scored 20 points and seems to be embracing his status as team leader. Still improving as a player but already an established leader of the Boomers, Mills showed he will be Australia’s key player when they travel to London next summer.

The prospect of seeing these five players take to the courts in London next summer is mouth-watering. But let’s not forget that the USA with the likes of Kobe Bryant, LeBron James and Kevin Durant did not compete this summer, that thanks to their teams’ qualification players such as Tony Parker and Leadro Barbosa will almost certainly also make it to the Olympics. And then of course there are players such as Andrey Kirilenko, Linas Kleiza and JJ Barea who, if their teams qualify, could all also be setting London’s two Olympic basketball venues alight.

from  FIBA

Visit: The eBA Stats Group Portal
Mai_Balls

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 09:45:04 PM »

Bahía Blanca busca urgentemente un 5 ó 4

Hola, un club de primera división del torneo local de Bahía Blanca busca urgentemente un 5 ó 4 que pueda jugar de espaldas. Ofrece 3000 pesos por mes, casa y comida. El torneo termina en diciembre.

Comunicarse con osvaldog2001@hotmail.com

Visite: Los Blogs de las Estadísticas del Grupo eBA Stats
eBAstats
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: Apr 06, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »

Club Atletico Temperley busca 3 buenos jugadores Sub 19

Entrenadores, Dirigentes, Jugadores, Periodistas etc.

En el Club Atletico Temperley estamos buscando 3 buenos jugadores Sub 19 (Nacidos en el años 1992 o 1993) para  traerlos a nuestra institución y que puedan hacer una experiencia en el básquet de capital. ese jugador estará y jugarà en 3 divisiones (en Sub 19, en Sub 23 y en la primera división). Se ofrece alojamiento, comida y sueldo.

Nuestro club es una institución muy importante dentro de la zona sur del gran buenos aires, proyectado durante muchos años al futbol y ahora enfocada al básquet de primer nivel.

Buscamos además alguna institución con nos preste jugadores de estas divisiones para que esos chicos se desarrollen y puedan crecer en nuestro club.

Los jugadores serán muy bien atendidos con padres, entrenadores y familiares de primera línea. La próxima semana probamos jugadores Lunes-Miercoles y Viernes, los interesados deberán escribirnos a temperley_basquet@hotmail.com

Si conocen algún jugador que este interesado en venir por favor comunicarmos a la brevedad por que en 10 dias cierra el libro de pases.

Proyecto del club Temperley:

·         Con un nuevo proyecto deportivo + Cancha nueva + staff de técnicos nuevos + 1 licenciado en entrenamiento deportivo + reclutamiento de jugadores/as de la zona y de diferentes lugares del país + medico + kinesiólogo etc. Temperley apunta al reclutamiento y abre las puertas del club para aquellos que están interesados, que quieran estar y ser parte de nuestra familia gasolera..

·         Además si te venís a estudiar a Bs As o jugas en algún club de los alrededores y queras venir a probarte TE ESPERAMOS.

·         Te invitamos a sumarte a este nuevo proyecto deportivo, en todas nuestras categorías: Escuela, pre mini, mini, sub 13, sub 15, sub 17, sub 19, sub 23 y Primera División.

Días LUNES-MIERCOLES y VIERNES (Te acercas al club y hablas con los profesores)

·         Todo el Staff Técnico del club son profesores de Educación Física

Nuestros sitios WEB para información:

http://www.temperley.org.ar/
http://www.gambeta.info/
http://www.celecapo.com.ar/
http://www.soycelestextv.blogspot.com/
http://www.gloriosogasolero.com.ar/
http://corazoncelesteweb.blogspot.com/
http://www.geocities.com/intercele/index...

Visite: La Enciclopedia eBA del Baloncesto y las Estadísticas
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: